A BJJ WORLD CHAMPION'S COMPLETE GUARD AND BOTTOM POSITION GAMEPLANThis is the seventh app in the How to Defeat the Bigger, Stronger Opponent series.
This series is designed to give you the techniques and strategies that are especially effective against opponents who are much bigger, stronger, and more muscular than you. You'll also learn how to stay safe and avoid injury on the mats when rolling with heavier grapplers.
In this seventh app, Guard and Bottom Position Gameplan, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts Brandon 'Wolverine' Mullins and Stephan Kesting work together to give you a complete guard game, including the setups, sweeps, submissions, and transitions that really work even against people who are much bigger than you.
You'll discover how to control your opponent's posture so that he can't even begin to pass your guard, regardless of his size. From there you'll learn then how to blend sweep and submission attacks, either sweeping your opponent to his back or finishing the match with a devastatingly effective choke or joint lock. Although there are many techniques in this app, special emphasis is placed on Brandon's sophisticated triangle setups and finishes that cut right through any defences your opponent might throw in your way.
ABOUT BRANDON AND STEPHAN
Brandon Mullins is a BJJ black belt based out of Houston Texas. A very active competitor, Brandon has tested himself in well over 200 competition matches at BJJ, no-gi submission grappling, and Judo tournament compiling a phenomenal record, both with and without the gi: he's won gold medals at the Black Belt division at the No-Gi World Championships… And multiple gold medals in the Advanced division at Grappler’s Quest… And medals at the Mundials, the Pan-Ams, the US Open, and the Gracie World’s.
Stephan Kesting is a BJJ black belt, and a Combat Submission Wrestling instructor. He has been training in the striking, grappling, and weapons-oriented martial arts for over 30 years. A master teacher, he has helped thousands of grapplers improve their skills through his instructional apps, DVDs, online videos and articles at his flagship website Grapplearts.com.
* 2 hours and 19 minutes
* Professionally filmed and edited
* Complete menus for easy navigation
* Create a list of your favourite sections and exercises using the one-click 'favourite' button
* This is a universal app, which means that it works on both your phone and your tablet - you don't need to buy different versions for each type of device
* Download the entire app to your phone or iPad; an internet connection is NOT required to view the videos
* BONUS: 'The Roadmap for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu' book for free!
1. Guard Game / Bottom Strategy Intro2. Stripping Lapel Grips3. Stripping Belt Grips4. Stripping Sleeve Grips5. Dealing with Bicep Control6. Breaking Posture from Closed Guard7. Intro to Triangle Chokes8. Gringo Grip to Triangle Choke9. Gringo Grip to Omoplata10. Hip Bump Sweep11. Hip Bump Sweep Variation12. Whizzer to Triangle Choke13. Wrist Pin Triangle Choke14. Whizzer to Omoplata15. Omoplata as Sprawl Counter16. Whizzer to Straight Armbar17. Double Arm Trap to Triangle Choke18. Double Arm Trap to Sweep19. Advanced Pendulum Sweep20. Pendulum Sweep Recounters21. Double Underhook and Leg Bind22. Kimura vs Defensive Posture23. Belt Drag vs Defensive Posture24. Guillotine/Triangle vs Defensive Posture25. Defending the Barbosa/San Paulo Pass